Tuesday, September 11, 2007

3 Monday Blue Updates



1. My company experienced a total network crash since yesterday, and was only restored today at noon. Feels like shit, cos you can't print anything, can't check email or answer emails, and the worst is, NO Internet! Grrrrrraaaaaarghhhhh...! Thank God it is restored. Hopefully it stays this way until I post this post!



2. When I drove up to park my car at the first floor, I saw something on the pavement...








After I parked my car, and took a closer look, YUP, it's what it is...







A car's oil cap!!! LOL......... Perut sakit oi........ I mean....... WHAT THE????? Drive car until like that??? I don't want to comment further........ perut dan mulut sakit from laughing........



3. Guess who is this (not so) "hot" singer?









Clue #1: She is a Grammy Award-winning American pop music singer, songwriter, pole dancer, and author



Clue #2: She has sold over seventy-six million albums worldwide according to Time magazine



Clue #3: The Recording Industry Association of America (RIAA) ranks her as the eighth best-selling female artist in American music history, having sold thirty-one million albums in the U.S.




You will never believe it...




Someone who used to be so pretty, hot and sexy... has turned into this fat mama with a MOON... Speechless... If you are still interested to read about it... Go ahead here...




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home